Saturday, January 8, 2011

White Butte Ski Trails

I know that I posted about these trails in the summer when I was out exploring looking for unpaved trails. Now that it's winter, almost the end of winter actually (I haven't been updating this blog very often and it's now March) the trails have been in full swing as cross country ski trails. Not a far drive from Regina, 10-15 minutes, they are maintained by volunteers of the Regina Ski Club and used by many, many people.





An added benefit to being a member of the ski club and supporting the trail maintenance is that you can also take part in the many ski trips they do throughout the winter. I was doing enough away trips on my own that I wasn't able to partake in them but there's always next year.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some nice trails Sarah! I went out for what was likely my last x-c ski of the year yesterday, and it was a great time.

    Does your local club organise any local events?

    ReplyDelete